Date of Publication: Jan 28th, 2019
Would you like to participate in the development critical business solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation.
Our growth continues with a long backlog for 2019 and we are looking for developers to join our teams in Switzerland, Zug or Denmark, Copenhagen.
You will play an important role in the projects working in close collaboration with the solution architects and project managers, in order to with the team deliver stable solutions that meet expected quality, based on the Microsoft technology stack.
Join the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse
We are a team of +25 ambitious Solutions Architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug in Switzerland and Copenhagen in Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, and the development of both the Crypto finance in general as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What do we expect?
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Your tasks include:
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable and solid code.
- Work in close collaboration with you team
- Provide the required documentation
- Unit testing of your own code
- Troubleshooting of systems
- Create enterprise/banking-grade business applications
- Serve as a subject matter expert for everything in your domain
The ideal candidate possesses most of the following qualifications:
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 1 years of professional experience in the field of software development
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Microservices
- Understanding of Blockchain and cryptography will be a plus
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- You are able to work both in a team and independently and engage with your colleagues, including knowledge sharing. You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by helping you colleagues
- You must have good English skills both in speaking and writing
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!