The technology department currently employs 22 software developers and architects in two locations. We are looking for experienced front-end developers based physically in Zug in order to support the demands for new products and services.
What will you be working with?
- Be familiar with using CMS systems like wordpress
- Working with Designers to build out complex user interfaces and data visualisations to design specifications
- Research, prototype and implement technologies to optimize our workflows and stack
- Application build-outs, implementation, and maintenance
- Working with other developers cooperatively
- Extend our components with functionality, tests and build new ones aligned with our Design Principles
- Make sure things look right across various browsers
- Performance is at the root of our business, so you will be making sure our components perform optimally
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- TypeScript and ES6 experience
- 2 years of React experience
- Extremely comfortable in Chrome Dev Tools
- Know how to write tests (we use Jest), and are fond of and experienced with Test-driven development
- Webpack experience, you understand how to tweak webpack to projects needs
- Experience with CSS Modules and CSS Variables
- Experience working with Service Workers is a plus
- Experience with W3C Web Components is a plus
- Understanding of design and web production best practices, including (but not limited to) web usability standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Used to user experience best practices
- Version control experience (we use GitLab)
- Ability to collaborate as part of a team and be a team player
- Possess a keen eye for implementation-details such as color, typography, layout design, etc.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and drive
It will be an added value if you have knowledge about C# and experience working with Web APIs, Azure and Databases.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!