Would you like to be in charge of the short- and long-term critical business and infrastructure solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation. Our growth continues with a long backlog for 2019 and we are looking for a Senior project manager to join our teams in Zug, Switzerland or Copenhagen, Denmark.
Main tasks and responsibilities
You will play a central role in the projects in close collaboration with solution architects as well as the whole development teams and product owners.
You will be the one with the overview supporting the business and the development team in the process to reach the goals of delivering stable solutions that meet expected quality and giving input to the overall prioritization of projects and resources of the whole Technology department.
While solutions are in implementation as well as afterwards, you will also be central part of evaluating change requests and view them in a planning perspective compared to agreed roadmaps and available resources.
Your tasks include:
- Overall responsibility for each project – and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality; with focus on removing all issues blocking progress
- Close collaboration with all involved in the project – with a supportive and motivational approach
- Ensuring a qualified backlog along with the business and development team – and as part of that ensure a detailed breakdown to tasks manageable by development team
This also includes challenging the business regarding backlog items towards holistic solutions
- Creating and updating agreed level of planning – according to project type and communication needs
- Ensuring documentation needed in the project; as well as take part in the actual documentation work
- Supporting break-down and specification work for test preparations
- Supporting test processes
- Ensure coordination regarding infrastructure – for support and set-up for project
Join the technology team of Bitcoin Suisse
We are a team of +20 ambitious Solutions Architects, Developers, Specialists, Project Managers and QAs, located in Copenhagen in Denmark and Zug in Switzerland. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, the development of both the Crypto finance in general – as well as the specific development of the business of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What do we expect?
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Professional Project Manager experience (min. 5+ years)
- Practical experience with different methodologies – from traditional Project Management and WBS to Agile approaches, and an ability to mix & match approaches when needed
- People skills – ability to motivate, coach and support project team members
- Ablity to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests; if documented experience this will be a plus
- A good technical understanding and ability to document agreements from e.g. clarification meetings
- Willingness to participate in the work needed (from documentation over testing to organising travel and food)
- Good English skills both orally and in writing
It will be a plus, if the candidate has experience with:
- Working in a regulated industry
- Working with or within a framework of audited processes (e.g. to ISO 27001)
- Knowledge about infrastructure projects and infrastructure
- Experience with test processes – from breakdown to actual UX testing
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for. We will of course support you if you are willing to move to Zug or Copenhagen in order to be close to your new job within Bitcoin Suisse AG.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!