The Legal & Compliance department currently employs 4 lawyers. We are looking for an experienced (Junior) Compliance Officer based physically in Zug in order to support the compliances services for the whole Bitcoin Suisse Group.
What will you be working with?
- You are the contact person for our front staff for questions related to client account openings and due diligence procedures
- You assess client files independently and provide advise to the business line
- You will support the drafting and implementation of internal policies
- You have insights into the various and broad regulatory questions related to our business and will support their regulatory assessment
- You will get the possibility to work on different topics ranging from AML to regulatory and tax compliance
- Support in the preparation of internal trainings
- You support in developing and performing 2nd line of defense controls in the future
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Graduated lawyer of a Swiss University (MLaw) or similar education
- Around 1 year experience in the financial sector
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Interest and understanding of financial market law
- Exact and diligent work style
- You enjoy working interdisciplinary with experts from various fields from trading to crypto-engineers and finance
It will be an added value if you have previous knowledge in the crypto sphere or a technical affinity.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!