The Legal & Compliance department currently employs 4 lawyers. We are looking for an experienced Senior Legal Counsel based physically in Zug in order to support the legal services for the whole Bitcoin Suisse Group.
What will you be working with?
- You will analyze, draft and further develop the client facing contractual framework of Bitcoin Suisse, including terms and conditions
- You will draft and negotiate contracts independently and advise the business on contracts
- You will implement processes related to the Legal & Compliance department within Bitcoin Suisse
- You provide sharp and on-point solutions to the demanding legal questions arising from the business
- You put the complex products and innovative business ideas on a strong and solid legal framework
- You perform 2nd line of defense controls in the future
Here is our wish list for what you can do already
- Graduated lawyer of a Swiss University (MLaw), admission to the bar or other post graduate training (LL.M.) is a plus
- 5 years’ experience with the contractual framework of a FINMA supervised entity or within similar financial institutions (e.g. Trusts, Private Equity)
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Courageous to provide clear answers and be confident in own assessments
- Mental flexibility to understand innovative products and services quickly
- You are creative in finding solutions and providing hands-on results
- You enjoy working interdisciplinary with experts from various fields from trading to crypto-engineers and finance
It will be an added value if you have previous knowledge in the crypto sphere or a technical affinity.
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!