Date of Publication: Nov 22nd, 2018
Would you like to influence the short and long term design of a critical business solutions? And be part of moving the world of Crypto finance into a more structured and licensed situation.
Our growth continues with a long backlog for 2019 and we are looking for a Solution Architect to join our team in Zug, Switzerland.
You will play a central role in the projects as leader for a development team and as a close collaboration partner with project managers and product owners in appointed business areas, in order to with your team deliver stable solutions that meet expected quality, based on the Microsoft technology stack.
You will be responsible for defining solution architecture which both supports the current business demands, and which can be adaptive to the business development over the years to come.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical and strategic context.
We are a team of +20 ambitious Solutions Architects/developers/specialists/project managers and QAs, located in Zug in Switzerland and Copenhagen in Denmark. We provide software and infrastructure solutions to the Bitcoin Suisse Group. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by the business liaisons, and the development of both the Crypto finance in general as well as the specific development of Bitcoin Suisse AG and subsidiaries.
As the technology provider we are responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of the business.
What do we expect?
You have a strong technical background within software solution development and perhaps also IT Infrastructure. Furthermore you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly.
We appreciate if you have worked with many different environments simultaneously (spanning technologies and hosting partners), and we consider it an advantage if you are able to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests.
Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong solutions and relation with the business stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Your tasks include:
- Act as trusted business advisor and lead Architect on projects
- Having the overall technical responsibility or (part) of technical designs. Ensuring that both functional requirements and non-functional requirements can be implemented
- Helping projects balancing between long term architecture objectives and concrete hands on architecture
- Analyzing, documenting and clarifying our business objectives in order to design viable technical solutions
- Provide leadership to development teams, work closely with colleagues as well as internal stakeholders to guarantee the quality of deliverables for our business
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
The ideal candidate possesses most of the following qualifications:
- Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of consultancy or IT architecture within Microsoft solutions
- .NET, C#, Azure, SQL, Web, REST APIs and Microservices
- Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions
- Understanding of Blockchain and cryptography will be a plus
- Having an end-to-end mind-set regarding solution architecture applying all necessary solution components
- Good understanding of Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- You are able to work both in a team and independently and engage with your colleagues, including knowledge sharing. You explain complex issues in a simple way and are motivated by developing others
- You must have good English skills both orally and in writing
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company?
And is the opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of Crypto Finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
If so, we’d like to get to know you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you can make a difference.The start date can be immediate or by agreement.
We are looking forward meeting you!